Как Добраться до Летнего Переплёта-2018
Directions to Tangle Festival
From I-84: Take Exit 2 (in NY) and go Right 3.5 miles to Shale Rd (becomes Guymard Turnpike). Turn Left and the Deerpark KOA is on the Left. This route has some switchbacks on Guymard Turnpike.
An alternate route with fewer switchbacks, but city traffic and lights: From I-84 take Exit 53 (in PA) and follow 209 E approximately 10 miles to Guymard Turnpike. The Deerpark KOA is on the Right.
From Hwy 17: Take Exit 113. Travel South approximately 10 miles to Canal Dr, turn Left, then turn Left on Guymard Turnpike. The Deerpark KOA is on the Right.
To reach Summer Tangle Festival by train, you will need to take the New Jersey Transit train on the Main/Bergen-Port Jervis Line line to Port Jervis, NY. The current price of a one way Adult ticket is $23.25. Train ticket prices are subject to change.
To find the train and time that works best for you, we recommend you use the NJ Transit Trip Planner.
- Travel From: New York Penn Station (or your closest NJ Transit Station)
- Travel To: Port Jervis Station
- Date: 9/7/2018
- Travel By: Rail Only
* If you do not live in NJ/NY on the Main/Bergen-Port Jervis Line, you will have to switch train lines to get on the train that goes directly to Port Jervis, NY. When travelling from New York City/Penn Station, you will have a “layover” in Secaucus Junction.
You can then take a taxi from the Port Jervis station or arrange to be picked up by a (sober!) friend who is already at the festival.
Local taxi companies:
- JL Dispatching Taxi Service – (845) 856-3544
- DZ Taxi (845) 445-7158
- Tri State Taxi (845) 858-8294
- You can try also your luck with Uber or Lyft, but we are not sure how reliable is the ride availability in the area.